EATING THE BRAINS THAT FEED TECHNOLOGY

Friday, March 05, 2010

High Quality Undead: Interactive

I have to admit, this is rather old, but since it was offline for some time its resurfacing is enough for me to write about it. I'm talking about The Outbreak, an interactive movie by studio SilkTricky, who are usually busy making high end interactive flash features / movies for big brands like Lexus and Nike [which you should check out on their homepage btw.]. For someone as much into movies as me, it's nice to see this so well filmed and edited. Definitely not one of those cheaply produced interactive movies on YouTube I've seen in the past, but high quality delivered via broad bandwidth. And - of course - it has zombies. They make everything better.

So go, take a swing and try your luck in an interactive zombie outbreak!

No comments:

Post a Comment