EATING THE BRAINS THAT FEED TECHNOLOGY

Thursday, February 25, 2010

The End Is Nigh

The digitalisation of modern life takes overhand. Humans become more and more dependent on electronics and computers, slowly turning into mindless internet zombies. Boffins believe it is inevitable that soon just the loss of their beloved broadband connection will turn the shambling masses into a raging horde of panicking, bloodthirsty maniacs. And we can't stop it.

I will not try to stop you. I will not try to calm you down. I will not try to scare you.

My mission is this: providing you with cutting edge information about the comming digital apocalypse. And entertain you while I'm at it. Because if there is nothing we can do to avoid our demise, we might as well laugh.

If it is new, I will post it. If it is advanced I will post it. If it is just plain funny, I will post it.

This is my mission. I will do what is within my possibilities to achieve it.

I am Naphtha and this is my manifesto. 

Maybe you can stop me, but I will just rise again, for I am part of this undead horde.

No comments:

Post a Comment